Steamed kale with tahini dressing
1 cup tahini
1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon, juiced
- Wash kale and rip leaves off spine into small pieces. Place in a large pot (filled with about 3 inches of water and salt). Cook covered on low flame until wilted (about 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until creamy (you may need to add water to desired consistency).
- Remove kale from pot and place in colander to drain. Pour dressing over kale to desired taste.
Recipe by culinary nutritionist, Stefanie Bryn Sacks, M.S.
Though we think of declining estrogen as the hallmark of menopause, it's actually common for…
Up to 12 percent of Americans have ulcers at some point in life. Peptic ulcers…
Gallbladder disease is a modern illness. An estimated 20 million Americans have gallbladder disease. The…
Q: My son who is in his late twenties has had a drinking/drug problem for…
Now that the low-carbohydrate dietary recommendations have really taken hold, we are beginning to see…
A controversy has been brewing in the medical world over “overdiagnosis.” In fact, Overdiagnosed: Making…
Dr. Geo Espinosa, a naturopathic physician with an integrative perspective on urology, author of “Thrive…
- Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection
- Stimulates thermogenesis
- Enhances endurance and efficiency of skeletal and cardiac muscle
- Promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation