Steamed kale with tahini dressing
1 cup tahini
1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon, juiced
- Wash kale and rip leaves off spine into small pieces. Place in a large pot (filled with about 3 inches of water and salt). Cook covered on low flame until wilted (about 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until creamy (you may need to add water to desired consistency).
- Remove kale from pot and place in colander to drain. Pour dressing over kale to desired taste.
Recipe by culinary nutritionist, Stefanie Bryn Sacks, M.S.
Though we think of declining estrogen as the hallmark of menopause, it's actually common for…
Up to 12 percent of Americans have ulcers at some point in life. Peptic ulcers…
Gallbladder disease is a modern illness. An estimated 20 million Americans have gallbladder disease. The…
Diet books, as a category, are among the most popular titles sold in bookstores, and…
Many years ago, when I was just a medical student, a relative of mine came…
Q: What basic supplements and foods should a woman choose who is considering starting a family?…
Hoffman Center Nutritionist Leyla Muedin tackles these listener questions: What is your take on shirataki…
- Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection
- Stimulates thermogenesis
- Enhances endurance and efficiency of skeletal and cardiac muscle
- Promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation