What is cernilton?
Cernilton (pronounced SUR-na-teen) is a flower pollen extract that is the Swedish name for the pure and natural substance derived from the heart of flower pollen. Pollen is the male seed of flowers that enables flowering plants to reproduce. It also is known to hold a wide variety of nutrients necessary to create new life and be the basis for the food chain in nature. People also may benefit from all the wonderful properties of bee pollen.
- Supplies vital nutrients to the body and cells (including all essential amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids and enzymes)
- Improves absorption of vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the food we eat
- Enables better adaptation to stress, enhancing physical and mental capacity
Helps bioregulate organism function such as:
- Immune system
- Lipid metabolism
- Blood cholesterol level
- Function of prostate
Cernilton flower pollen is the only pure standardized pollen concentrate in the world with no allergy potential and readily absorbed by the body. Cernilton is a great product to take if you are interested in experiencing all the great benefits of bee pollen. Its ingredients include:
- 60 mg of Cernitin T60 water soluble pollen extract concentrate
- 3 mg of Cernitin GBX fat soluble pollen extract concentrate
Other Ingredients: modified cellulose (plant fiber) and magnesium stearate (vegetable oil derivative).
5,424 total views, 1 views today
Though we think of declining estrogen as the hallmark of menopause, it's actually common for…
EPA and DHA stand for eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid respectively. These fatty acids are omega-3…
Up to 12 percent of Americans have ulcers at some point in life. Peptic ulcers…
- Intelligent Medicine Shorts: Pradaxa risks, calcium scoring for heart disease and new benefits from pomegranate
From time to time, this newsletter will feature short summaries of noteworthy news stories of…
Q: I have a problem with palpitations. They start after I eat around 11:30 a.m.…
- Recommended article: “Doctor says he is sick of his profession but for the wrong reasons,” by Bill Sardi
This article, by Dr. Bill Sardi, was originally posted at KnowledgeofHealth.com. In an article…
Do eggs cause cancer? Lead and cadmium contamination in cocoa products? Is it so? How…
Whey Isolate: Protein plays a critical role in supporting lean body mass, assisting with recovery from exercise, reducing cravings for foods, and supporting the immune system.
Whey protein's unique blend of amino acids seems to provide an advantage over other forms of protein, especially as it relates to fitness and performance enhancement. Whey isolate, specifically, has been well-studied in recent years and is consistently shown to be a superior protein source to maximize post workout recovery.
For more about its effects, listen to this Intelligent Medicine podcast.