- Wash the greens carefully and remove any tough stems.
- Place the greens, garlic, onion, broth, and black pepper in a large saucepan or stockpot. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and serve.
Per serving: calories 61, protein 6 g, carbohydrates 9 g, fiber 4 g, fat 1 g (monounsaturated trace, polyunsaturated trace, saturated trace), sodium 288 mg
Courtesy of Dr. Julian Whitaker.The Whitaker Wellness Weight Loss Program.
Nashville, Tennessee: Rutledge Hill Press; 2006.
ORDER THE WHITAKER WELLNESS WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM from AMAZON.COM
Though we think of declining estrogen as the hallmark of menopause, it's actually common for…
Up to 12 percent of Americans have ulcers at some point in life. Peptic ulcers…
Gallbladder disease is a modern illness. An estimated 20 million Americans have gallbladder disease. The…
duh də/ exclamation informal used to comment on an action perceived as foolish or stupid,…
Supplements are an important part of your comprehensive medical and nutritional treatment program, but many…
Q: My son who is in his late twenties has had a drinking/drug problem for…
Taking your questions: Can adding some phytoestrogens in my diet help with vaginal dryness?...Help! I'm…
- Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection
- Stimulates thermogenesis
- Enhances endurance and efficiency of skeletal and cardiac muscle
- Promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation