Here’s your free video download!
Hoffman Center Presentation: Defensive Eating, Taming Your Addiction to Food
Does any of the following sound like you?
- Unable to control your appetite
- Believe there are certain foods that you can’t live without
- Feel euphoric/calm/happy/sleepy after eating food(s) you crave
- Feel worse after eating foods you crave
- Eating or craving foods you never did before
- Unable to stop eating your favorite foods even when you’re full
If it does, you could be addicted to food.
We want to help you stop the madness once and for all!
Did you know there is a physiological basis for food addiction and overeating? The food industry has effectively gripped our brains using powerful food science and technology. Find out why we eat the way we do, what’s driving it, and what we can do about it. We will arm you with proven strategies you can put to use immediately so you can effectively change your eating behavior.
Download your own free copy of this important video presentation by Dr. Ronald Hoffman and Nutritionist Leyla Muedin.
(Once you submit your information, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription to our free video list – once you confirm, you will automatically be sent the link to download. This second email may take several minutes to arrive.)
6,014 total views, 1 views today
Though we think of declining estrogen as the hallmark of menopause, it's actually common for…
Up to 12 percent of Americans have ulcers at some point in life. Peptic ulcers…
Gallbladder disease is a modern illness. An estimated 20 million Americans have gallbladder disease. The…
We are seeing more and more cases of A-fib and the medical management that such…
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than a quarter billion…
Over 45 years ago in college, as a recently transplanted Southern Californian newly arrived in…
"What is killing us and what can we do about it?" Your locus of control;…
- Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection
- Stimulates thermogenesis
- Enhances endurance and efficiency of skeletal and cardiac muscle
- Promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation