Hoffman Center Presentation: DEFENSIVE EATING, Taming Your Addiction to Food
Does any of the following sound like you?
- Unable to control your appetite
- Believe there are certain foods that you can’t live without
- Feel euphoric/calm/happy/sleepy after eating food(s) you crave
- Feel worse after eating foods you crave
- Eating or craving foods you never did before
- Unable to stop eating your favorite foods even when you’re full
If it does, you could be addicted to food.
We want to help you stop the madness once and for all!
Did you know there is a physiological basis for food addiction and overeating? The food industry has effectively gripped our brains using powerful food science and technology. Find out why we eat the way we do, what’s driving it, and what we can do about it. We will arm you with proven strategies you can put to use immediately so you can effectively change your eating behavior.Download your own copy of this important video presentation by Dr. Ronald Hoffman and Nutritionist Leyla
Download your own copy of this important video presentation by Dr. Ronald Hoffman and Nutritionist Leyla Muedin.
Subscribe to the free Intelligent Medicine Newsletter and get an exclusive 10-minute preview of the Defensive Eating video. Just click the Newsletter Sign-Up link above.
All orders final, no refunds.
Though we think of declining estrogen as the hallmark of menopause, it's actually common for…
Up to 12 percent of Americans have ulcers at some point in life. Peptic ulcers…
Gallbladder disease is a modern illness. An estimated 20 million Americans have gallbladder disease. The…
Q: What basic supplements and foods should a woman choose who is considering starting a family?…
For most people in this country, the word cholesterol is synonymous with death and disease.…
This is the 4th in our series of Health IQ tests. If you haven't already,…
Hoffman Center Nutritionist Leyla Muedin responds to this listener question: Can I take strontium in…
- Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection
- Stimulates thermogenesis
- Enhances endurance and efficiency of skeletal and cardiac muscle
- Promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation